Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

ebay stuff going cheap! AND an extra shot at the giveaway! - ends tonight!

EDIT: Since I've got a giveaway going, let's do things like we used to - get two entries in the giveaway if you bid on any of my stuff image
Just let me know your ID and post to the giveaway thread in WAC, not here.

EBAY LINKY

I just moved nearly everything with pics on my sales page (here) over to ebay. There's a little bit of everything - lots of cheapo colonial stuff, Brit stuff, nice Finland silver, old Spanish copper, a Russian mint set, etc, etc...

FREE SHIPPING for forum members, just PM me if you have ebay wins
* on orders over $10, otherwise add a dollar - so half price shipping on cheapos image

PP, check, MO accepted - trades considered and prices are negotiable on non-ebay stuff

Full refund if you're not absolutely satisfied!

Some teasers of the ebay stuff:

This still has no bids and only 20 views!! It really is a brilliant coin, glowing luster - sure to please! $25 start has me at a loss, but a deal for you image

And most of the Finland pieces still have no bids and less than 10 views! - I really couldn't get decent pics of these, but they are stunners!

And this one is another stunner with no bids! Admittedly, this is a horrible pic.. I don't even know what went wrong, it's not washed out.. but I just couldn't get a pic to show the cartwheel luster, any that did were half glare it's so frosty - this pic does show detail well though

Great iron notgeld, nice luster remaining, no rust!

Comments