Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

How often are Population reports updated?

I just really started collecting graded material about 5 months ago, and I'm putting together a 1955 Topps AA set Psa 6 and higher, mostly 7's. My question is when are the population reports updated? I am also interested in starting other vintage sets and I'm wondering if the newer stuff 1990 and up are updated less or more often or the same? Since there are more of this material avaiable. I like to check the pop report when looking for a card to purchase. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Fred
Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    They are updated weekly. If you check the online population report -- it usually says near the top of the screen when the report was last updated.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    mikeschmidt, thanks for the help, I never noticed that update notation. I guess I wasn't looking for it though.
    thanks again
    Fred
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started