Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2000 Sacagawea Millennium & Wounded Eagle

I'm a member of Coin Facts and have searched the population report and price guide. I cannot find the population for the Millennium Sacagawea or the price for the Millennium or Wounded Eagle anywhere. The Millennium is required for the basic 2000 Mint set in the Registry. Am I looking in the wrong places? Does PCGS not list the Millenium or Wounded Eagle coins online?
WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards

Comments

• Options
    There's a drop down box you have to click and it shows the pops for the "Wounded Eagle" but I'm not sure why it doesn't show the Millennium Sac.

• Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 6,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is a "wounded eagle?" I assume it is some die gouge through the bird that someone has promoted as a variety like "godless" dollars and "speared bisons?" Am I close?

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    tightbudgettightbudget Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭

<< <i>What is a "wounded eagle?" I assume it is some die gouge through the bird that someone has promoted as a variety like "godless" dollars and "speared bisons?" Am I close? >>

You're actually right. It's a die gouge that goes through the body of the eagle.
  • Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 6,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW! Thanks for the pic. That is actually pretty cool!

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    If you would like to see a population report for the Millennium Sacagawea go to the main population page on pcgs and on the upper right hand corner you will find a box.....Look up by PCGS #..........type in 99585....not sure why they don't have them posted on the pop. report?
    Past BST deals baddogss,llafoe,braddick,wondercoin,fireman2030, ProofCollection, SNMAN,halfnut1
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    If you want to see prices/populations for ANY Sacagawea, just open a registry set. All the data you are looking for is right at your finger tips. It's a totally FREE service whose only requirement is that you own a PCGS slabbed coin in the series you are starting. In this case, a Sacagawea.

Use me as a referral.

Heck, anybody reading this thread can use me as a referral!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file