Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1972 TOPPS PSA FOOTBALL SET BREAK

Please excuse the Ebay spam but wanted to mention that I'm breaking a very high end 72 Football on Ebay this week. 278 cards are graded PSA 9 or higher, including 21 GEM MINT high number 10's. Thanks.
72 FB on Ebay
From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
~WalterSobchak

Comments

• Options
    Man, you ain't kidding!!! I'll be an active participant on those auctions for sure...
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Best of luck with the sale. I will be in a few of these too.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    I'll be watching as well.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

My man,you are my new best friend,there's a card I have been after for
    a long time in there,I will not only pay highly for it,but willimng to fight for it,great set,man.
    Not that you need it but good luck with all277 sales.

The b/s/t/ board would be a great place for this set as well.-edit
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Good Luck JR. I am rooting for you on that one.