Home Precious Metals
Options

Fractional Bar holder/case

Does anyone know who/where you can buy the little clear cases that have the white foam for small fractional bars like 1g,5g,10g, etc?
I know Ciccio showed a pic of his collection awhile back and it looked like he 2 small gram bars in a clear case...any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
"When someone tells you nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football"

MANY positive BST Transactions

Comments

• Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Look at next reply!image
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    Air-tite

go here
    "If you hit a midget on the head with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins." - Patty Oswalt
  • Options
    Found a pic...but I haven't found them for sale:

http://www.historysvoice.com/images/minerals/goldbar01.jpg

• Options
    Found them on the website Keepdachange....thanks for your help!
    CJ

• Options
    CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405

<< <i>Does anyone know who/where you can buy the little clear cases that have the white foam for small fractional bars like 1g,5g,10g, etc?
    I know Ciccio showed a pic of his collection awhile back and it looked like he 2 small gram bars in a clear case...any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks! >>

They are not good as I thought. They barely fit the 1 gram bar but they don't close well.
    Maybe you have to cut the foam (I tried image ), but it doesn't look nice anyway.

I switched to Saflip flips. And put them in a coin wallet, they look very nice!
  • Options
    Hello
    I too have been wanting to get air tites for my 1 grams.
    Did they fit good???
    Did you buy .... Air-Tite Wafer Bar Capsule Capsule w/Black Foam Insert 1.158" x 2"

Thanks
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
    Here are some on ebay for 1 gram bars. These work well but are a pain to get the bar out of the holder if you ever needed to.
    link
  • Options
    Thanks for the link