Home Autographs Forum
Options

New Web Site-Signed Photographs

Hello,

I was not quite sure where to post, so I hope this is okay.

I have spent the last two weeks building a web site.

Would be grateful for any comments.

I have a collection of 1,600 signed photograghs and have been collecting for over 20 years.

Love the great old classics film stars.

Hello to everyone

I am from Jersey, Channel Islands

Mad film buff, tennis fan and player and also love my music.

regards

Sean
Healthysean
Mad Film Buff and Autograph Collector for 25 years.
Sean

healthysean

Comments

• Options
    PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums Sean. What is the name of your website?
  • Options
    Yep - lets see the site. I've got 1000's of autographs too. Might be something we can trade or something. Who knows?
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    MrLeeMrLee Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭
    healthysean...

the One Post Wonder.
  • Options
    StaircoinsStaircoins Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭

I think this is Sean's site.

Interesting.

• Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know much about signed photographs, I'm a coin guy. But--I used to sing with Dallas Opera back in 1978-79 when it was known as Dallas Civic Opera. I have a bunch of signed photographs of the stars from that era. The general public wouldn't know them, but any opera fan certainly would: Marilyn Horne, Frederika von Stade, Paolo Montarsolo, Claudio Desideri, Alfredo Kraus, Richard Stillwell, Ruth Welting, Renata Scotto. Anyone know where I might sell them and/or know anything about their true worth? They are all 8x11 glossy signed photos. I also have DCO programs to accompany them. Please send me a PM as I probably won't check this forum often. Thank you! George
    VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.