Home Precious Metals
Options

TGIF 2

Dead pool thursday?? How many banks bite the dust this week??? I'll guess at least 2 image

Comments

• Options
    OK. I'll play. Seven. image
    Pecunia in arbotis non crescit.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll guess 3. So, what is the prize for the winner?image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    "If you hit a midget on the head with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins." - Patty Oswalt
  • Options
    I'd say 5 this week.

Anyone know how many banks have gone under so far? I am wondering how this compares to the 747 of the savings and loan crisis of the 80s and 90s.
    Remember that the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.

BSTs with: Coll3ctor, gsa1fan, mkman123, ajbauman, tydye, piecesofme, pursuitofliberty

Travelog - 20in20travels.com
  • Options

<< <i>I'd say 5 this week.

Anyone know how many banks have gone under so far? I am wondering how this compares to the 747 of the savings and loan crisis of the 80s and 90s. >>

I'll take the high road and say 6. Google, Implode-o-meter and I think they show how many have gone by the way side. Think they even show 09'.
  • Options
    ksammutksammut Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    8 or more a week will begin to take place soon.
    American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 39,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.

• Options
    At least 4.. There have been 237 since 2007. City Bank in Lynnwood Wa. is in trouble along with 3 or 4 more in Georgia
    UCSB Electrical Engineering....... USCG and NASA