Comments

• Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    USD high ~ Euro low
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    I hope so!
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's up 35 cents so far today.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭
    It's been down enough...you should be buying.. Or well trying to buy. Most folks arn't letting their silver go cheap. Most of the people I know got in when it was between 17 and 18 an oz. Now try getting it for 15....
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,
  • Options
    bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭

<< <i>It's been down enough...you should be buying.. Or well trying to buy. Most folks arn't letting their silver go cheap. Most of the people I know got in when it was between 17 and 18 an oz. Now try getting it for 15.... >>

I here that Tom. Best thing I have right now is $164.00 for Englehard 10 ozers at local B&M. Best price I can find.

Brian
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    Silver will explode upwards when inflation explode upwards.
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    Classof67Classof67 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭
    Yes
    GREAT BST transactions with Wondercoin, segoja, moderncoinmart, notwilight, wingsrule, 123cents, fivecents, hunted, alohagary, ibzman350, WTCG, sonofagunk, amigo, coincoins, dcgolfer, chumley, nycounsel, tootawl, guitarwes, kimber45ACP, Zubie, Egger, RYK, 1tommy, EagleEye, NEFPROLLC, jmdm1194, Coinfolio
  • Options
    percybpercyb Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭
    Be patient and buy these 15-20% breaks.
    "Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world." PBShelley