Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Please help...what should I do?

Is it good to have a reserve on an auction for ebay? The item isnt that expensive, but I thought reserves always keep bidders away...PLMK

thanks!
My Cards

CU References: 65 and counting

Comments

• Options
    I hate reserves. So here is what i do when i sell an item. Start the price at what you want out of it or close to it.
    WANTED HIGH END KIRBY PUCKETT STUFF.
  • Options
    Auctions with a reserve turns me away.

Ref.
    Scott2141,SkiVermont3 ,Thematrix31, Autobilia, Co1lector, CoachVinny, Danmarinocollector, Vincesanity, Big Shane, ClippersFan21, Speedmaster, Awaltz, White Tornado, Sporto1633, Josher416, Donniebaseball23, weasel510, IAMSPORTSCARDSMAN, dewey, ejones06,Sonicsfan, JSA,ahares, threebearfan
  • Options
    I'm the oppsite, I like having reserves. Here's my trick (probably not much of a trick but it works), I set the reserve low so that it keeps the buy it now open. I don't know why people are affarid of reserves, I always bid about what I am willing to pay, and if it mets it that's great and if not no big deal. Having a reserve and listing the lowest price your willing to sell for will cost you the same no matter what. I also believe that more people will put in low bids to just keep an eye on it, keeping it in there bidding page. Just my ebay therories, I'm sure there are many with oppisites.
    Ebay feedback over 150 all positives. Check site

http://groups.msn.com/kidatheartcardz/basketballcollectionscans.msnw