Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Anyone interested in old Sports Illustrated magazines from the '80s and '90s??

Hey all,

Before I go through and make an entire list of all of the issues I have, is there much interest for old Sports Illustrated issues? I have most issues from the 1980s and 1990s and was looking to try and sell some of them, I’m figuring for roughly a couple of bucks per issue, or discounts for buying more than 1 or 2 (maybe $1 per issue if you buy 10+?), plus exact shipping.

If I listed them out, would people be interested? Team / player collectors? Let me know so I can see if it’d be worth my time to put a list together; thanks!

Scott

Comments

• AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • PM Sent
  • scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys - I had a bunch of interest via PM's. I will put together a list as time permits, hopefully over the next few days or week, and will post a full list once complete.

Many of the magazines have mailing labels (either printed on the cover or attached on the older ones), but for the most part are in decent shape (what you'd expect for a magazine that was read at the time then stored away for 15-20 years).

Scott