or is problem on my end.
web site can't load.
Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
1948-76 Topps FB Sets
FB & BB HOF Player sets
1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets

Comments

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Jay ... I just tried for you and I'm having the same trouble ... the page will not load.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • jayhawkejayhawke Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭
    It worked for me a few hours ago. I haven't checked back , though.
  • It was down at around 01:00PT last nite, the site wouldn't come up... looks like the outage lasted a few hours.

I was a member before, but was not pleased with the stability/performance of the site and decided to cancel my membership when they raised fees over a year ago.

I heard the performance issues were resolved and decided to sign up again just earlier this week... and now this!

Hopefully this was a rare and planned mainteneance outage?

I will say the performance seems to be much improved over my experience a year ago, but I haven't been kicking the tires enough this week to know if it is really improved or still just hit and miss like before.

Snorto~
  • JMDVMJMDVM Posts: 950 ✭✭✭
    I had the same problem. It did come back on this morning,then went out again tonight. I haven't had a chance to go back.
  • divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used it most of the evening with no problem...

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • working as of 8:30 am for me
    Trying to climb the 1954-55 Topps Hockey ladder for the second time.