Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

A huge thank you to BigRed7

Though there have been many negative posts and bitterness between Members, I wanted to share a very positive experience I had with a board Member recently. I am in the process of putting together about 2 dozen random sets and posted my complete set wantlist in the worthess set collectors club. I wasn’t anticipating anyone really hitting any of my needs from my 70s sets but was hoping maybe someone could help me with some of my mid 90s sets if nothing else.
Last week I got a PM from BigRed7 saying he had about 200 71s from my wantlist. I figure sweet. I’m building a low grade set and figured maybe he would hit my commons from this set. Well I just opened up the package a little while ago and was floored by Rich’s generosity!! Included in the box were about 270 different 71s including Banks, Williams, Gibson, Robinson and about 70 high numbers! For good measure he threw in a handful of 78s I need as well including Yount and Munson. I PMed him already but I wanted to publicly thank him for his tremendous generosity.
Josh
I love the smell of commerce in the morning!
- Jason Lee, "Mallrats"

Comments