Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

250,000 cards for sale

Please visit The Dugout Cards it is the second largest website on the internet selling individual / common / single cards from 1974 through 2009 at a reasonable price.
John The Dugout Cards and Collectibles
www.thedugoutcards.com

Comments

• Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    WOW, thats a lot of cards.
  • Options
    I am putting up more everyday, but it takes time. There are 250,00 on there now, with another 250,000 - 500,000 to go.
    www.thedugoutcards.com
  • Options
    Nice site. I check out sites like this from time to time to fill sets or other needs. What type of guarantee do you offer as to the condition of what I order? Without actual photos I find that most card conditions are vastly
    overstated.
    Looking for Cello packs with Bill Buckner on top
  • Options
    Oh believe me, I understand completely about not knowing what you are buying over the internet. I tried buying some 1987 topps before I started all of this and I got some with bad corners. Because of the vast nature of my particular beast, individual pictures are impossible. Unless it is for my graded cards I use stock. My guarantee is 100% money back guarantee. I go through so many cards, I have a throw away rate of probably 40%. Meaning even if the little corner is dinged, it does not go out and I have been doing all the leg work before hand. Obviously, after 250,000 cards, a couple may be missed. Just let me know. For example, if you were to look at my 1974 topps, I have done my best to grade the cards that did not meet my expectations but still may be desireable as fillers. Enclosed is a picture. The cards on the floor are the dinged corners. There are Jordans, birds, Chris Webber rookie, and etc.... I would not want to receive, so it gets thrown away and yes, I recyle. If you ever have any questions before hand, just let me know.
    www.thedugoutcards.com
  • Options

<< <i>Oh believe me, I understand completely about not knowing what you are buying over the internet. I tried buying some 1987 topps before I started all of this and I got some with bad corners. Because of the vast nature of my particular beast, individual pictures are impossible. Unless it is for my graded cards I use stock. My guarantee is 100% money back guarantee. I go through so many cards, I have a throw away rate of probably 40%. Meaning even if the little corner is dinged, it does not go out and I have been doing all the leg work before hand. Obviously, after 250,000 cards, a couple may be missed. Just let me know. For example, if you were to look at my 1974 topps, I have done my best to grade the cards that did not meet my expectations but still may be desireable as fillers. Enclosed is a picture. The cards on the floor are the dinged corners. There are Jordans, birds, Chris Webber rookie, and etc.... I would not want to receive, so it gets thrown away and yes, I recyle. If you ever have any questions before hand, just let me know. >>

Instead of throwing the cards away , try donating the cards to a Children's hospital. These kids would love these cards ! image
    1938 Cartledge Boxing cards psa 7 - psa 10
    1951 Topps Red backs psa 8 only!
    1960 Golden Press Presidential set Psa 8 's - Psa 9's
    1961 Golden Press psa 9's
    1976 Topps baseball psa 9 Stars
    1980 Kelloggs baseball Psa 9's - Psa 10's
    1988-1989 Fleer Basketball psa 9's
    1988-1989 Fleer Stickers psa 9's
    1989-1990 Fleer Basketball psa 10's
    1992 Coca-Cola Donruss Nolan Ryan 1-26 Psa 10 only Gpa 9.80++ E-mail Newyork00007@aol.com