Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

SOOoooooo much is coming out of China

Its getting harder to find what I'm looking for.

WELCOME TO MY STORE:
WELCOME HAPPY Christmas image
We are sure Varieties of the coins will you factory collection of the cause of new surprises.
With regard to the quality of the currency, you do not have to worry about, the past 10 years, all of our customers Crafts Factory products are highly praised, and we have always done best in the technology industry leader.
From now on, We will show the greatest possible number of countries in different years of the coins, welcomed the new and old customers coming,you have any needs, please e-mail me: taozilp138@yahoo.cn , We will seriously deal with every intention of co-operation of the business!
You pay (We only accept the PAYPAL, many thank you for your cooperation) ,I would like to send items to deliver in time for 13-20 days, please wait for your patience!
Thank you for all your trouble! Thank you!
Kind regards!

you can be have 85 percent if you buy 85 USD one times (but doesn't include the Shipping Charges ),and you will received a beautiful small Christmas gift, it's so beautiful **

Comments

• Options
    DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No,

No joke.

I'm seeing a lot of coins that grab my attention, open the auction and see the coin is from a Chinese seller. I'm sure there's a very few reputable sellers in the chinese counterfeit cesspool, but it gets old having to filter all the junk.
  • Options
    WWWWWW Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    Presumably, the OP is referring to qingqing16820
  • Options
    At least this Chinese seller is openly stating 'Copy' or 'Replica'. Perhaps they've determined they can make more money through volume and legality, rather than ripping people off claiming coins to be genuine. And the coins are clearly marked as such, which should prevent the their buyers from trying the ripoff game for themselves.
  • Options

<< <i>At least this Chinese seller is openly stating 'Copy' or 'Replica'. Perhaps they've determined they can make more money through volume and legality, rather than ripping people off claiming coins to be genuine. And the coins are clearly marked as such, which should prevent the their buyers from trying the ripoff game for themselves. >>

unfortunately, the canadian experience with chinese counterfeiters is that they will show images of coins showing "copy" or "replica", yet the coins would be unmarked when they arrive. Another variation that I've heard of, is that the seller will omit the "copy" mark for an extra $0.50.
  • Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    Numismatics as we know it will soon be over thanks to those clowns. They will continue to improve their processes and who knows what the product (and fake slabs) will look like in 5 years. Sadly, it gives every legitimate seller there a bad name. This is the reason I no longer ship to China.

I am seeing "replicas" of rare British dates being offered all over the 'bay now, including 1893 6d in Jubilee Head.
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
    sinin1sinin1 Posts: 7,500
    I wonder if this is truly the proprietor

there a couple of my eBay searches I have added

-(replica)

because the stuff adds 20% to my items listed on some searches