Home Sports Talk
Options

We lost a great analyst today - Tom Brookshier -- RIP

I have such fond memories of Tom Brookshier's analysis coupled with Pat Summerall's play-by-play.

Perfection!
Have shine box will travel
------------
BOBBY ORR
THE BEST THERE WAS!
THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!
------------

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    RIP
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Brookshier was strong. I liked he and Summerall much better than Summerall with Madden. Brookshier for whatever reason always reminded me of Tony Kubek calling a game. Of course, that ain't a bad thing.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    sad news

RIP
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started