Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Lot of 1952 Topps PSA 7's

I have 24 1952 Topps PSA 7's available. I'm looking to sell the lot outright at 10-15% below the SMR for that player. No high numbers. Am I thinking correctly? Information requested.

Comments

• Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats a good start dz! Maybe provide a list of what cards are in the lot, a scan or two. Also an asking price? Im sure you will get offers.
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    It makes a lot more sense to sell them individually. The most likely buyers for the lot will be looking to break them up for resale.
  • Options
    you,are aiming too high in trying to get 85-90 percent smr.... smr prices are way higher than actual prices with the 52's (some other years and specific cardsit is way low). You should look into vintagecardprices.com for more realistic prices, and sometimes even those are too skewed by 1 card going for much more or less than all the pthers, drastically altering the realistic avg price one should expect to get. I would be interested, but not at close to 85-90 percent smr. Just trying to help and give a realistic view on things. If you are looking to sell, you can contact me at weitzas@gmail.com.

Andy
  • Options
    Go with the advice of Downtown and bobsbbcards - list the two dozen cards here and elsewhere and offer to sell individually. You'll realize the highest possible return that way. If your prices are off the mark and the cards don't sell as fast as you'd like, you can always ratchet them down or just be open to offers. Good luck with the sale of your '52s.

-------------------------

CASSIDYS SPORTSCARDS - Vintage Baseball Cards 1909 - 1976
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say I bought these 1952's and the transaction went perfectly. I highly recommend him. I saw his post count was low so I just wanted to give everyone confidence in doing a deal with him. An asset to the board!