Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Topps million card givaway

What is the deal with these. I got one out of a pack today. Do I just have to enter the code on the back and they will send me the card that is listed. I tried and it said the contest doesn't start until 2/15/10. I have no problem waiting. I
Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars

Comments

• Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    Yeah once it begins on the 2/15 just enter the code and they'll send you a card, don't expect much though as I'm sure they will be sending out tons of commons from 1986-2008 as well as some vintage.
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Yeah once it begins on the 2/15 just enter the code and they'll send you a card, don't expect much though as I'm sure they will be sending out tons of commons from 1986-2008 as well as some vintage. >>

They don't send you the card though.
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    72skywalker72skywalker Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭
    I figured I would be getting a 1990 Wally Joyner or something equal to it although the picture on the card was of a 1963 Bob Gibson. (Card also stated that the one pictured might not be the one I receive.)
    Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars
  • Options
    I have a couple of these and I am excited to see what I will get. Even if it's a common card, I still get giddy when I enter it because I always try and hope for the best.

Rick
    Buying or trading for Cubs, Angels autos and anything related to Nick Adenhart! ****RIP NA 34****
  • Options
    scashaggyscashaggy Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭
    I wonder if they tell you what card you'll get when you enter the code? Or do they just send you whatever.
  • Options

<< <i>I wonder if they tell you what card you'll get when you enter the code? Or do they just send you whatever. >>

I read earlier that they will be added to a portfolio and visible online (like etopps). Then you can choose when you want to have them shipped to you. I would've be suprised if they charge you shipping.