Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Fast Shipping from MHCC auction

Auction ended less than 2 weeks ago. I sent them a personal check 7 days ago and this beauty arrived today. That is the fastest I have ever received an item from a big auction house.

Comments

• bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    If you have bought from them before, maybe you have made their 'trusted' list......I get Hunt Auction stuff so fast, I KNOW the check hasn't cleared yet,......but I get my stuff super fast.....
  • Oh, now I find out who outbid me on that card! Nice card, will make a nice addition to your Cubs team collection.
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • tyweb1tyweb1 Posts: 528 ✭✭

<< <i>Oh, now I find out who outbid me on that card! Nice card, will make a nice addition to your Cubs team collection. >>

Thanks and sorry about that. I decided to add all the Cubs team cards to my Santo Master Set.
  • But wasn't it me that told you about the card in the MHCC auction? Just kidding, I'm working on a 62 set but a long way from being done. Glad it went to a Cubs collector and fan. Very tough card to find in high grade.
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak