Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Thoughts on future Group Rip/Subs

I think it would be nice to be able to offer group rips and subs on a regular basis. I wonder how something like this would work:

Jan, Feb, March -Rip
April- Sub
May, June, July- Rip
August- Sub
Sept, Oct, Nov- Rip
December- Sub

I don't know if PSA or the person doing the group subs would even be interested/willing in doing it or not. I have never done a Group Sub, but I know it has to be a lot of work!

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation

Comments

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    I think we could still do a Group Rip every month and a Group Sub once a quarter.
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926

<< <i>I think we could still do a Group Rip every month and a Group Sub once a quarter. >>

My thought was to give our wallets a slight break...lol Paying for a rip and a sub at the same time something has to give image

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    Seems like a really good idea!
    who dey!

looking for 1964 topps baseball psa graded 7+
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    Good idea.

Archived.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    I do like Bunker's idea, we can make that work.
  • Options
    SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭
    Great idea and thanks for all the time and effort you've already spent on group rips!

"Molon Labe"

• Options
    geez, I cant even muster the effort to sub my own few cards. image

You guys that host the group rip and sub threads. image
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    that seems like a good idea
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started