Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

February Grading Specials

Has anyone heard what they will be????
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• Carol......Oh Carol.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!image

Neilimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • PLEASE don't make us wait 'till Monday.
  • frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be real SPECIAL for them to get my cards graded from Dec 1st. I'm tired of seeing "Your order is still being processed."

Shane

• << <i>I would be real SPECIAL for them to get my cards graded from Dec 1st. I'm tired of seeing "Your order is still being processed." >>

Wow you are still waiting... I had no idea. I'll call Joe for you to see if he could speed things up! image
  • eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭
    i'm hoping for another $10 ticket or $10 auto special. I love getting tickets slabbed... but from a PnL stand point it doesn't make any sense
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    I would love another $5 special image
  • jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    $10 Red flip auto special!!
  • markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I would be real SPECIAL for them to get my cards graded from Dec 1st. I'm tired of seeing "Your order is still being processed." >>

Wow you are still waiting... I had no idea. I'll call Joe for you to see if he could speed things up! image >>

12/7 for me.
  • cefy1cefy1 Posts: 430 ✭✭✭
    11/19 - 59 items looks like day 47 has come and gone, was hoping to get in before the weekend. Real time is 72 days which has surpassed my previous long wait of 71 days.

Also have 2 logged on 12/29 which I am betting will pop before the 11/19 order.
    Always buying Gretzky PSA Graded

Need some 2007 A&G Regular Back Mini's PM if you have any and I will send my needs list.
  • JohnnyDJohnnyD Posts: 520 ✭✭
    Looks like we wait until monday....too bad. I thought between Carol's presence on this board and their new Facebook page we would get a little advance notice of the next month specials, even if it just a few days notice.
  • vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭

<< <i>11/19 - 59 items looks like day 47 has come and gone, was hoping to get in before the weekend. Real time is 72 days which has surpassed my previous long wait of 71 days.

Also have 2 logged on 12/29 which I am betting will pop before the 11/19 order. >>

I'm really sorry but I giggled when you said 72 days, that hurts. ...my longest was 60.