Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Awaltz and DisrealTV -You are the finalists in my contest!!

Congrats guys, and to all thanks, it was fun! DisrealTV was the closest to the amount of my Duncan cards, guessed 977, and I have 967. Awaltz guessed Sept. 29th, and the date is Sept. 25th.
Okay, the final question for you two is the following: How many home Spurs games have I attended so far this season? Hint: I am NOT a season ticket holder, lol. As soon as I see your guess, I will announce the winner. I will have something for the runner-up as well, lol.
I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading

Comments

• Options
    Please keep to the top til they answer, thanks!
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    ttt
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    awaltzawaltz Posts: 726
    COOL!!! Sorry, was really busy (you know why, I PM'ed you). I guess:

You have been to 2 Spurs games??
    Austin Waltz - ACK ACK ©
    I'm back - you better believe it
  • Options
    DisrealTVDisrealTV Posts: 1,153 ✭✭
    you have seen duncan 7 times
    I collect Timmy D, Roy Williams, Quentin Jammer, And Longhorns! Tradelist/Wantlist
    Refs: Just Ask