Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Anybody interested in a 1985 Series 1 Full Original box of Garbage Pics in thread Updated 1/29

Comments

• Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 231 ✭✭
    sure take a look at my ebay store popculture401k i'm very open to a trade for the box.
    love and laughter,
    slacker
    goal is to build my 1962 topps mars attacks set psa gpa 8.25.
  • Options
    Lots of 50's and 60's baseball, many graded. Would be interested in trade, sale, or combination depending on what you are looking for. PM me with your interests. Thanks
  • Options
    Cool! How much you selling for?
    who dey!

looking for 1964 topps baseball psa graded 7+
  • Options
    HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭
    WoW! I'm assuming you're happy with the final bid, aren't you?! Congratulations!
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>WoW! I'm assuming you're happy with the final bid, aren't you?! Congratulations! >>

Yes I am.imageimage
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Nice job smitty.

Really nice job.

Back in the day first series cards came and went. School started and some kids brought them in and POW.

Everyone wanted them and no one really had any. Topps then took too long to get a 2nd series out but even

with that the craze went on and on, after around the 4th series it began to die down. What started as 50 people wanting sets (or more)

ended at the 15th series (?) with one woman who consistently wanted 2 sets each time a series was issued.

I had 10 boxes of first series, the candy wholesaler begged me to take them.

They sold slowly but they sold. This was August of 85, by October of 85 it was full blown.

Wish I had those 10 other boxes that I left at the wholesalers that day.......

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    ArchaninatorArchaninator Posts: 826 ✭✭✭
    edited January 12, 2019 9:01PM
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That box should have sold for more. Maybe it was resealed? Unimpressed with the fishing expedition too! >>

??????
    What do you mean image