Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

BUYING 1979 TOPPS HOCKEY PSA GRADED

Anyone get any new 1979 Topps hockey PSA graded cards back from PSA this month that they're looking to sell? Looking for a couple 8's but mostly 9's or 10's

PM me! Thanks, Mike
Working my way to #1 1979 Topps Hockey
I know it's going to be tough!

Comments

• Options
    bump it up!
  • Options
    BUMP AND GRIND
  • Options
    Any help out there?
  • Options
    Anyone out there?
  • Options
    We should call this place BASEBALL UNIVERSE.
  • Options
    Arsenal83Arsenal83 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭
    Mike, I think you and I are the only ones who collect hockey on here. I've been looking for a Lemieux RC for a year on this thing with no luck.

Brian
  • Options
    Brian, they're out there but everyone collects something different. The best luck I've had is to watch everyones pops and sometimes they would've been involved with a board rip where hockey was involved and they sub the best cards. The good thing is if they have them they usually are looking to dump them at great prices. I'll keep an eye out for the Lemiuex for you.
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I collect hockey, but only the Hurricanes and certain star cards. I've never tried to put together a graded set. Got a lot of nice ungraded sets though. Good luck with your search.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    Thanks Mike. Any new pickups?

Brian
  • Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    Thanks to PSA for extending the current special of $4.50 for 1964 to present, I will be going through a lot of 1979 Topps that I have and sending some in. Hopefully I will get them sorted and shipped to PSA this week and then I will let you know whenever I get them back. I alreadsy have the Gretzky's graded. If I remember correctly, I have 3 pSA 8's, an SGC 88, and an SGC 92 and 1 I got from a pack back in 1980 or so that came back minsize req.
    Bob
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    Bob, I would love to see those Gretzky's as I'm sure Mike would too.

Brian
  • Options
    Finally got back all the cards submitted the last two months from a 1979 Topps box that I ripped and some cards that I had and was able to upgrade about 20 cards. At this point I'm desperate to find high grade cards. I think I'll buy another box and rip it. That's the only way to have a chance for more upgrades. No new leads though.