Home Sports Talk
Options

Indy 34 NO 24

Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just have a feeling...

Dave
Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.

Comments

• Options
    The Saints offense looked anemic against the Vikes defense and Indy's defense is almost as tough.. The Saints defense has as many holes as a strainer and Manning and his backs/receivers won't turn the ball over like the Vikes did. Indy will march up and down the field at will and win in a blowout.... 35-14...

Paul
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    You guys sound mighty confident.

I'll take the Saints plus 4.

Ante up! image
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    I think something that might be overlooked is the coaching matchup, which favors the Saints big-time IMO....give Sean Payton 2 weeks to prepare, and I think you'll see that offense clicking again. He'll find a way to exploit the matchup advantages that the Saints WRs have, especially Colston.
  • Options
    There are so many intangibles for a game of this magnitude. At the end of the day, however, it is all a matter of which team shows up and how they handle the atmosphere. Indy being there three years ago will help them but this in itself does not guarantee an advantage.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>I think something that might be overlooked is the coaching matchup, which favors the Saints big-time IMO....give Sean Payton 2 weeks to prepare, and I think you'll see that offense clicking again. He'll find a way to exploit the matchup advantages that the Saints WRs have, especially Colston. >>

Good points, I agree that Payton is the better coach. But if we see the same Saints team we saw Sunday, and the same Colts team, I can't see how the Saints come out on top. Indy wins 38-17.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I think something that might be overlooked is the coaching matchup, which favors the Saints big-time IMO....give Sean Payton 2 weeks to prepare, and I think you'll see that offense clicking again. He'll find a way to exploit the matchup advantages that the Saints WRs have, especially Colston. >>

Good points, I agree that Payton is the better coach. But if we see the same Saints team we saw Sunday, and the same Colts team, I can't see how the Saints come out on top. Indy wins 38-17. >>

Indy fan checking in so I am biased. However, is it too early to be determining the better coach considering that one is a rookie coach?
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

However, is it too early to be determining the better coach considering that one is a rookie coach? >>

No rookie coach there, Manning 's been in the leauge how long?He runs that offense no doubt
    It would not suprise me to hear he sits in on defense meetings as well,imo he will be in top 3 Q.B.'s
    of all time,Colts win 31-17 with no rain this year!
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options

<< <i>However, is it too early to be determining the better coach considering that one is a rookie coach? >>

No rookie coach there, Manning 's been in the leauge how long?He runs that offense no doubt
    It would not suprise me to hear he sits in on defense meetings as well,imo he will be in top 3 Q.B.'s
    of all time,Colts win 31-17 with no rain this year! >>

I base what I said on the comment saying Sean Payton is a better coach than the Indy rookie coach.