Home Sports Talk
Options

do the Colts have an Offensive Coordinator

if so why

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only other QB I"ve watched in my lifetime that I felt was on the same level of Manning was Joe Montana...incredible..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>if so why >>

Yes, his name is Peyton Manning image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    he is a pleasure to watch
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    To me he is like the Football version of Greg Maddux.

He never gets credit for arm strength, or agility or anything else than being smart or studying the game. Well BS, like Maddux you have to have some god given talent and athletic ability to go with the smarts or it wont work.

Problem with Peyton is he is very quick to humble himself, doesn't date super models, doesn't date pop divas, doesn't dress GQ or get shot at at clubs. People just think he is boring but in reality after watching his SNL shows, he is one funny sucker.

If the Colts win it all, I am looking forward to another SNL appearance, his was the best since Charles Barkley's.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options

<< <i>To me he is like the Football version of Greg Maddux.

He never gets credit for arm strength, or agility or anything else than being smart or studying the game. Well BS, like Maddux you have to have some god given talent and athletic ability to go with the smarts or it wont work.

Problem with Peyton is he is very quick to humble himself, doesn't date super models, doesn't date pop divas, doesn't dress GQ or get shot at at clubs. People just think he is boring but in reality after watching his SNL shows, he is one funny sucker.

If the Colts win it all, I am looking forward to another SNL appearance, his was the best since Charles Barkley's. >>

The sketch of him playing football and teaching life lessons to the kids was crazy hilarious.
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    The sketch of him as a sports caster where they keep saying how big a choker Peyton Manning is was really funny as well and who can forget his dance????????
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    I think all of the commercials he's been in have been humorous....and yes he is the best QB in the NFL currently playing.....