Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Anyone have 1976 Icee Lids?

I've been looking for them in either graded or raw form. Anyone looking to unload theirs send me a PM.
There are two types of people in this world; those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him!!

Comments

• firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭
    which ones are you looking for? i have like 10 raw..
    # 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • PM Sent
    There are two types of people in this world; those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him!!
  • kingnascarkingnascar Posts: 636 ✭✭✭
    Fun memories of riding my bike to our local K-Mart in Louisville and buying ICEEs and looking for ICEE cups in the parking lot.
    I loved those ICEE cards and the Big Red Machine.

Good Luck!

Logan
  • I too remember getting those things @ K-Mart, and can't believe that I never kept even one of them! A regional item that is certainly very scarce to say the least.
  • calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭
    There is a complete selection at -- columbiacitycollectibles.com---.

Its not ny site , but marvel over the wierd krap they have. Good Luck -- Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Not an overly large set by any means, but after much time and searching I was finally able to complete the set..#1 overall and first complete set for me. I love anything Reds and 1976 certainly goes to the heart of their glory years!
  • redlegsredlegs Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations. Those are hard to find in nice shape.

Phil
  • Phil--Thanks, I've found some of these things in some very unlikely places. Some of the nicest ones found were in New Mexico a couple of years back..you just never know. There's a great little card shop that I frequent in Cincinnati when I go back, and the owner mentioned that he's not seen one in his shop in years.

• kingnascarkingnascar Posts: 636 ✭✭✭
    Guys,
    Look what I have. Check this out!
    Here is the Icee lids poster that I picked up years ago. I have never seen another one since.

• Great ad poster! I love the fact that Davey is featured on the bottom of the cup that the Icee Bear is holding! I just got my 1969 Tasco poster of Johnny Bench back from the framer last week. Anyone remember the Tasco sketch posters? I think JB was the only Red in the set?
    Randy,
    There is also a Pete Rose from that Tasco set.

Phil
  • Phil--I'll be on the lookout for the Rose. We live in L.A. these days and my eight year old son's room looks like a tribute to the Big Red Machine. I gave him the choice of the Bench Tasco or the Don Drysdale ..looks like the Drysdale is going up in my office!

Randy