Home Sports Talk
Options

It's Hockey Day Minnesota!

tunahead08tunahead08 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭
Hockey in HD on Fox Sports North all day today... 2nd high school pond hockey game is starting soon, Gophers vs. St. Cloud State after that, and the Wild game after that. Great day if you're a hockey fan!

Comments

• Options
    lanemyer85lanemyer85 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭
    I miss the North Stars.
  • Options

<< <i>Hockey in HD on Fox Sports North all day today... 2nd high school pond hockey game is starting soon, Gophers vs. St. Cloud State after that, and the Wild game after that. Great day if you're a hockey fan! >>

If the TV would mute itself every time Kevin Gorg talked, it would be very close to a perfect day of TV. Some of the filler has been bad though. I mean asking a member of the Miracle on Ice what his greatest hockey achievement was?
  • Options
    tunahead08tunahead08 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Hockey in HD on Fox Sports North all day today... 2nd high school pond hockey game is starting soon, Gophers vs. St. Cloud State after that, and the Wild game after that. Great day if you're a hockey fan! >>

If the TV would mute itself every time Kevin Gorg talked, it would be very close to a perfect day of TV. Some of the filler has been bad though. I mean asking a member of the Miracle on Ice what his greatest hockey achievement was? >>

Hahaha I totally agree with you on Gorg... I can't stand that guy! Its terrible to think he may be the next Gophers announcer if Woog doesn't do it anymore. I hear you on the filler too... I found the whole Miracle on Ice get together to be awkward... none of them seemed very comfortable? The 2nd high school game was fun to watch... in the rain, and then the snow!