Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Want all Gasol, battier, and kwame brown

LMK what you have, maybe a few joe johnson, eddie griffin, and richard jefferson also
WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32

Comments

• Options
    I have a topps kwame brown rc
    -Adam

Refs: MightyMouse,(2) Josher416(3), JErik20, Brice, Truballer (2), KBryant(4), lafrentz06, gettinout1, LilAI3 (5 transactions), McDee2, Speedmaster, Lantz, Battier, JasonKU86, thematrix31, biggamegil, Trev-Aman, Nismo68, baljitgill1 (multiple),KNICKS644, cpandeaz3

email:: funnyguy0015@yahoo.com
    AIM:: funnyguy0015

my site:: http://groups.msn.com/AdamsTradingCards/atccards.msnw

To Josher416:: May he rest in peace.
  • Options
    still have that pros and prospects kwame if you are interested......... i do take paypal as well......thanks

• Options
    pm sent to big e

have the topps
    WANTED:

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    mcdee2mcdee2 Posts: 1,150
    I have spx gasol and battier.... also an authentix griffin... looking for spx jsy/auto rc's that I need to complete the set... and graded rookies... and sweet shot jsy/rc's..
  • Options
    what spx rcs do you need to complete your set

I have quite a few and a lot of dupes to trade??
    WANTED:

• Options
    Have a SPX Pau Gasol Spectrum RC #ed out of 25.
    CB4
  • Options
    i have a stadium club parallell and mvp of brown and a premium joe johnson insert.
    if interested i'm looking for good jumaine jones rcs and autos,urlacher,maybe spx jersey auto rcs
    wanted- 86/87 fleer basketball psa 8's and 03' ud patch collection football #'s 139,149
    oh yea...jbuggs and JRCCRUM are skum/bags
  • Options
    ttt
    wanted- 86/87 fleer basketball psa 8's and 03' ud patch collection football #'s 139,149
  • Options
    i would think about the stadium club parallel but wouldnt want to give to much for it, not a big fan of stadium clubimage
    WANTED:

• Options
    so let me know what you have to offer