Home Precious Metals
Options

Are you serious????

Read the description of item "You have to be super macho to wear 10 ounces of silver around your neck". Really, I would think you would have to be a jackazz!

"bling"
"If you hit a midget on the head with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins." - Patty Oswalt

Comments

• Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    mhammermanmhammerman Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭
    Not to mention the accompanying bruising around the chestularia.
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's really stupid.
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I note that "Mr. Macho" doesn't show a pic of himself wearing this ultimate bling.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    You never know, it might be the start of a new trend. "Jersey Shore" is the hottest show on TV with the prime demographic of the 15-30 year olds(you know, the ones who decide what is cool and gets all the media coverage and then all the other lemmings mimic their actions). The hollywood stars apparently love this show too. The characters on the show are the shallowest, cheesiest people who all have fake tans and obnoxious jewelry.
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>"You have to be super macho to wear 10 ounces of silver around your neck". >>

I real "super macho" man would have a 100 ounce bar around his neck instead of a wimpy 10 ounce bar. image
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,446 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That's really stupid. >>

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>"You have to be super macho to wear 10 ounces of silver around your neck". >>

I real "super macho" man would have a 100 ounce bar around his neck instead of a wimpy 10 ounce bar. image >>

Or a 1000 oz bar that comes with a silver plated wheel barrow. image

• Options
    TomohawkTomohawk Posts: 667 ✭✭
    Hey, I like the trend...just think, if the 15 million-odd 15 to 30 years olds HAD to have it, thas's what, 150 million oz's of silver? THAT could be a market mover...image
    ASE Addict...but oh so poor!
  • Options
    21 bids @ 204.50. Somebody is into it.
    Pecunia in arbotis non crescit.
  • Options
    lol you aint catchin me wearin that!

bnb
  • Options
    I think you're supposed to wear it over your heart and hope it will stop a bullet during the next time you're caught in a drive by shooting.image