Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

FSH: Set of Australia Kangaroo $'s 1993-2009

All as issued and a couple extras. First the 1993 is the scarce Coin Fair issue. Regular issue is over 70K the Coin Fair mintage is 5k and the holders are serial numbered (see link) Second, I have both 2007's the key silver and the originally mint issued copper nickel. Because of the rise in the silver price the RAM first issued a copper nickel then the public wanted silver. $595.00 ppd this is a nice set. Check or MO.Kangaroo link check going prices on ebay. If you figure the silvers only the cost is $35 a coin. You wouldn't get the Coin Fair for $35 or the 2007 silver and a latest check of ebay prices show many times the other dates are going over $35. I will ship priority insured.

ON HOLD

Comments

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    zero interest here. Too bad I don't do ebay.
  • Options
    wildjagwildjag Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭

<< <i>zero interest here. Too bad I don't do ebay. >>

Might want to try listing all the coins, total ASW amount, and have a photo or two. The link makes it look like it is 33 ounces of silver total?
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Id list them seperately , i bet you get bites , i have 14 different years and am looking for a few.
  • Options
    Id list them seperately , i bet you get bites , i have 14 different years and am looking for a few

Then you would have a complete set and I would have 14 image
  • Options
    There is that i suppose image Its one of my favorite coins , the aussies got it right changing the reverse every year.I like how they tone in the mint sealed capsule too.Good luck with your sale , just one thought..the thrill of collecting these is in the chase , finding the best example of each year , wheres the fun in buying a completed set ?..just a thought
  • Options
    I bought two sets. One a piece at a time and most had rough cardboard holders, wasn't real happy with the problem holders. I bought this set complete in 2007 (bought the 2008 and 2009 seperately). Got this set through ebay right from an Australian seller. Coins and holders are like new. The thrill is having a very nice set.
  • Options
    Yeah..but to what end..ill be kinda sad to see my kooks go when and if i ever complete the set , i cottoned on to the aussie mint capsules early im glad to say and try to get those , oddly i find it easier to get the early years in mint capsules than the later years which seem to be appearing mostly in just airtites.The pride of my kooky fleet is a PCSG MS68 slabbed 1994 with the commenwealth games privy mark , did they all have that ?
  • Options
  • Options