Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Dumest Football Player Award goes to........

Ricky Williams. He said on national tv that he is listed in the phone book address and all! Seems pretty cool and down to earth, but to annouance it on tv wasn't very bright, that and getting busted for drinking. I'm sure Moss will will be the dumest by far when the season starts.
Ebay feedback over 150 all positives. Check site

http://groups.msn.com/kidatheartcardz/basketballcollectionscans.msnw

Comments

• Options
    before posting how dumb football players are, you might want to look up how to spell dumbest, image lol
  • Options

<< <i>Ricky Williams. He said on national tv that he is listed in the phone book address and all! Seems pretty cool and down to earth, but to annouance it on tv wasn't very bright, that and getting busted for drinking. I'm sure Moss will will be the dumest by far when the season starts. >>

Well, David Boston is being investigated from drunk driving. A lot of football players drink and drive which is stupid.
  • Options
    Opps "dumest," that's true. ummmmm.....i did that on puropse, yeah on purpose. I would be up for DUMEST cu poster award i'm sure.
    Ebay feedback over 150 all positives. Check site

http://groups.msn.com/kidatheartcardz/basketballcollectionscans.msnw
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    It pains me to say it, but since Cecil Collins is now long out of football, Darrell Russell.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    I totally disagree. I watched Rickey interview, he came accross as a real nice down to earth guy, I dont see why you would call him dumb..
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    He can't be that dumb. He is now a Dolphins player which is smart.

Ref.
    Scott2141,SkiVermont3 ,Thematrix31, Autobilia, Co1lector, CoachVinny, Danmarinocollector, Vincesanity, Big Shane, ClippersFan21, Speedmaster, Awaltz, White Tornado, Sporto1633, Josher416, Donniebaseball23, weasel510, IAMSPORTSCARDSMAN, dewey, ejones06,Sonicsfan, JSA,ahares, threebearfan
  • Options
    the Dolphins are gonna rock this year
    i hope Rickey does well this year since hes with a real team for a change
    GO MIAMI
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S