Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Who is gonna watch WWF Wrestlemania X8?

i know i will!!! can't wait! Toronto Skydome over 67,000 people ..... rock, hogan, hhh, jericho, austin etc.... shapin up to be pretty darn good....... also the stage is said to be awsome... they started working on it 2 weeks ago so it shoud be spectacular...

gonna be awsome over here at my house... we have our new home theater system that my dad suprised us and got at christmas... great sound and we have a big screen projection screen so it is awsome.. image

Comments

• Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    welp..i guess the WHOLE board know's i'm gonna answer this one lmao...OH HELL YEAH !!!!!!!...a bunch of the older ones gonna be there also...paul bearer...i think even hacksaw jim duggan gonna be there....oh joy lol......but,i've watched all but the 1st 2 wrestlemania's...can't stop now lol lol...GO 3:16 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    I haven't missed a Wrestlemania yet. I get it on PPV every year, but this year I have to work, plus I now live in a hotel and can't even get PPV now. That sucks! I was at last year's WM in Houston. That was just 2 sweeet! I guess I'll just have to check Wrestleboard for the results this year.
    Working on 1990 Donruss Baseball set graded BCCG 9 or above. j/k
  • Options
    ill be watching it- have seen every wm (first 2 i had to see later)- i hope the nWo destroys the rock and austin, plus i hope jericho wins

looking for good football gu and autos- especially rams- thanks
  • Options
    bb141516bb141516 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    well i have seen them all but most have been on tape... my first wrestlemania to order was wrestlemania 15, then i have gone on to order 16-18.... i have watched the wwf since i was 5 though but i don't think i understood it.. i would always go to the video store and order the pay per views.. the one i can remember the most is wrestlemania 5 "the mega powers collide" (savage and hogan) then wrestlemania 7
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    Rocky will kick Hogan's wrinkled a$$! and Taker will kick Flair's image
    too bad I'm not able to order PPV here in Belgium image
    ah well.. wwf.com it is..