Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1970 topps baseball common sells for over $400 - 10x's SMR

1970 Topps #99 PSA-9

Last I checked it had a pop of 6 with a pop of close to 50 in PSA-8.

Comments

• bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    I'm pretty damn happy with my 8, tyvm.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Hack ... LINK not working.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Yup ... that works! AMAZING! The power of THE REGISTRY! All you need is two Registry millionaires who need the card. If it were not for those two guys, that card would have sold for $12.00.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    awesome!

the '70 cello I popped a month or so ago has some real nice beauties! Just need to find the time to sub them!