Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Just got back from the hospital....I was MESSSSSSED up drunk!!!

Whewwww...I can't believe I'm sober now! I went to a party tonight and I got wasted so badly that they had to take me to the hospital...I can't even believe I'm able to type right now...they gave me this stuff to make me sober up, but I got this terrible headache from hell...man...I can't be over-drinking like that anymore...I don't even remember half of it....

Comments

• Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    welp...guess i'll be the 1st to say how dumb that was image....thats how ya get rugrats imageimageimageimage

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    I bet you made all kinds of promises to God while you were hugging the toliet.

Ref.
    Scott2141,SkiVermont3 ,Thematrix31, Autobilia, Co1lector, CoachVinny, Danmarinocollector, Vincesanity, Big Shane, ClippersFan21, Speedmaster, Awaltz, White Tornado, Sporto1633, Josher416, Donniebaseball23, weasel510, IAMSPORTSCARDSMAN, dewey, ejones06,Sonicsfan, JSA,ahares, threebearfan
  • Options
    did you get alcohol poisoning?
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    lol, geez guys...I can't be getting that drunk like that anymore...people were starting to get really worried....I drank a whole damn jug of Whiskey!!! Then a Bud Light, and then about 5 Smirnoff Ice's....I still feel like sh!t...I think I need to get offline and just go to bed...image
  • Options
    Back in high school I used to get drunk then come home and play on the internet for until 3 am or so. It was pretty fun....
    hi
  • Options
    KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    derrick, i dont know man..they say beer before liquer never sicker, liquer befor beer never fear..if thats the case what the heck happened to you image

feel better my man

dave
  • Options
    What the heck you know about Jimi Hendrix anyways? That man is a genius.
  • Options
    bb141516bb141516 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    i can proudly say i have never even touched beer or any of that stuff.....

my older brother used to go to parties and get wasted and stuff ..he got in a wreck on the way home and is now in a wheelchair... pretty sad........
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    wow bb...thats pretty cool.....NOT ya bro...but never have drinking it......sad for ya bro tho.....but yeah,i've had alot of friends die due to drinking, i used to be that dumb...but baby...not anymore...if i'm gonna drink,goona be in front of my t.v. or comp.

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    awaltzawaltz Posts: 726
    Is the porcelain you friend now? It is mine because of my medicine. Have been throwin up every day from it. Get kinda dizzy, from the swirls in the toiletimage....lol. I feel for ya, I have headaches every day and I "chuck-up" (Who is Chuck) EVERY day. Whelp cya.

~Austin

PS-I am kinda used to it now thoughimage!
    Austin Waltz - ACK ACK ©
    I'm back - you better believe it
  • Options
    If I was stupid enough to get so trashed, I had to put in the hospital, I sure as he1l wouldn't post it. Glad your alright I guess, we wouldn't want to be short of the crazy Kobe fans.
    Ebay feedback over 150 all positives. Check site

http://groups.msn.com/kidatheartcardz/basketballcollectionscans.msnw
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    haha, well the bad thing about it is, I posted it because I think I was still a little woozy! image Right now I'm alright but I got a headache straight from the pitts of hell and it's killing me! I didn't even want to get that drunk...hell, I didn't even go there to get drunk...I went there just to hang out with some old friends and new friends and talk and stuff...but I ended up drinking, and i over-drank...it won't ever happen again...

BballGURU - I know a lot about Hendrix...he's my all-time favorite guitar player...image