Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

SET REGISTRY NOW REQUIRES 2009 COINS

It appears that overnight, the PCGS Set Registry was updated to include ALL 2009 dated coins of all denominations that are still current.
Steveimage

Comments

• Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that is Standard Operating Procedure. It seems like PCGS requires the previous year's coins only after the start of the new year. That has been my experience with the various Kennedys, anyway. I was #4 on the Complete Varieties but moved down to #5 once PCGS updated their database after the New Year rolled around ...
    VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • Options
    SteveSteve Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I think that is Standard Operating Procedure. It seems like PCGS requires the previous year's coins only after the start of the new year. That has been my experience with the various Kennedys, anyway. I was #4 on the Complete Varieties but moved down to #5 once PCGS updated their database after the New Year rolled around ... >>

George,
    That is why it is important to get all your 2009 dated coins into the Set Registries BEFORE the start of the new year on January 1st.
    Steveimage
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it really sucks that they do not exist (PCGS has never graded one).

(Speaking of 2009-D nickels and dimes of course)
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I better start sending in all my 2009 dated coins including mint & proof sets to pcgs... image
  • Options
    Will this snuck up on me --- I have my 09's coming

Dan
    U S Navy Retired 22 years - ENC(SW) Ret. - Travling Nuclear Maintanence Contractor - Working Indian Point Nuclear plant Buchanan New York

">Franklin Halves
    ">Kennedy Halves