Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Odd denomination Type Set.......2, 3 and 20 cent.

relicsncoinsrelicsncoins Posts: 8,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
I still need the nickel 3 center and Type 1 and 2 Silver 3 center.

The Two Cent piece has nice wood grading toning and luster.

3 Cent silver has PL surfaces.

Overall, I am happy with these.

imageimage
image

imageimage
image

imageimage
image
Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions

Comments

  • Options
    What about the 1/2 ¢ ? You are only a couple of years off the date on it. I think they quit making them in 1857.

    Ron
    Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.
  • Options
    relicsncoinsrelicsncoins Posts: 8,302 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>What about the 1/2 ¢ ? You are only a couple of years off the date on it. I think they quit making them in 1857.

    Ron >>



    Oops, I actually do have an 1828 half cent in EF40/40. I was going to include that with my copper section, but do see your point.
    Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions
  • Options
    relicsncoinsrelicsncoins Posts: 8,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for the morning crew.

    Here is the small cent and nickel 5 cent piece section of the typeset for those of you that missed it over the weekend and are interested.

    Small Cents

    Nickels
    Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions
  • Options
    Wow, those are nice. I like the original look they have. image
    Successful BST transactions with: Walkerguy21D, Metalsman, chumley, cohodk
  • Options
    Another possibilty to include for an odd denomination set is the 15 cent fractional currency note plus maybr a 3 cent one.
  • Options
    Man, you set really is coming along! I admire your stick-to-it-ivness! image

    Speaking only to the two center is the ANACS or your photo more like the real coin?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file