Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

thenavarro's neat stuff for sale, Presidents, Tiger Woods, Julius Erving, added 3 nice Jimmy Carter

I decided to create a single thread to list stuff for sale in a good faith effort to comply with "board rules."

Please check in from time to time as things will be added periodically. For all autographs that are not already authenticated, I offer the best guarantee in the business. If it were to ever fail PSA/DNA or JSA, not only will I refund your purchase price, but I'll also refund the standard authentication fee. How many people will offer you that? Every autograph seller ought to make that standard business practice.

First up are a couple of "mock" checks of Richard Nixon. These were custom made by myself from authentic signed Nixon book pages, much like people make custom cards. PSA mislabeled them accidently despite me putting "Mock Check" on the description. They are authentically signed by Richard Nixon. These have gone up to $1000 when I place them in large catalog auctions, and typically they sell for $450-$700 each when I don't go the auction route. I'll price these at $500.00 each.

Up next is an authentic Richard Nixon signed cut that has been adhered to a photo. Neat item. $175.00

How many people do you see offering authentically signed photos of Libyan leader Muammar Ghadafi in uniform, signed in green felt tip? The photo has already been certified and slabbed by PSA/DNA.

Neat conversation piece, I'll price it at $300.00

Next up is another custom made typescript of a moment that came back to haunt George H. W. Bush. This is an authentically autographed bookplate turned into a great souvenir. $150.00

Next up, is a neat piece. This was an authentically autographed Bill Clinton signature on a lined notebook page. I creatively made it into a neat souvenir of the Lewinsky affair $300.00

These people may not have been great athletes, but they shaped history more than almost any athlete.

That's all for tonight, I'll add more later.

Mike
Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• Mike, you have some of the coolest stuff for sale.....I can't imagine how impressive the collection you keep for yourself is. Good luck with the sales!
  • goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Mike, you have some of the coolest stuff for sale.....I can't imagine how impressive the collection you keep for yourself is. Good luck with the sales! >>

I Agree!Great stuff,love the tiger,only looking to sell or trade a little?

J.R.
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Mike, you have some of the coolest stuff for sale.....I can't imagine how impressive the collection you keep for yourself is. Good luck with the sales! >>

I Agree!Great stuff,love the tiger,only looking to sell or trade a little?

J.R. >>

While I'm looking primarily to sell, I would entertain trade offers if you have some signed HOF rookie cards that I need.

Take care,

Mike
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭
    wow great stuff, good luck with the sale

really like the ND cover
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭
    boy do I like that Tiger.
    John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS

<< <i>boy do I like that Tiger.
    John >>

Yeah, the Tiger is pretty neat. I got into it at a good price because people were kind of scared of the rookie seller over on SCN. I rolled the dice and it went well.

Mike
    Here's an addition for tonight:

I'm offering this nice Julius "Dr. J" Erving autographed floorboard for $60.00 This floorboard was signed on February 10, 2007 at Ticketstock in Plano, TX.

Here are some more available pieces. Make offer on these if you want. These are all authentically signed souvenir typescripts that I made from signed books and index cards.

• goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Is there a coa with the Tiger?
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8

<< <i>Is there a coa with the Tiger? >>

No, it is not already authenticated. However, for all autographs that are not already authenticated, I offer the best guarantee in the business. If it were to ever fail PSA/DNA or JSA, not only will I refund your purchase price, but I'll also refund the standard authentication fee. How many people will offer you that? Every autograph seller ought to make that standard business practice.

• BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    Very cool stuff! I have a question on the Carter. Has his signature always looked like that? It looks like it says 'J'. Carter or does it say 'Jimmy' Carter? Just curious.

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation

<< <i>Very cool stuff! I have a question on the Carter. Has his signature always looked like that? It looks like it says 'J'. Carter or does it say 'Jimmy' Carter? Just curious. >>

Hi Bunker,

It's J Carter. That's the typical way that Carter signs his name at book signings. Most in person encounters with Jimmy these days yield the same signature as well, unless you specifically request Jimmy and then it may or may not happen.

Take care,

Mike
    The Notre Dame Heisman piece has been sold and paid for. I'll remove it from the first post.

Mike
    The Ford quote on big government has been sold and paid for. It's no longer available.

Mike
    MLK day sale no longer in effect.
    The Rosa Parks signed litho has been sent to R&R Enterprises for a March auction. It's no longer available.

Mike
    The Richard Nixon resignation letter has been sold and is no longer available.
    The Jimmy Carter signed typescript on peace has been sold and paid for and is no longer available.

Mike
    I made this Clinton tonight out of an authentically autographed "My Life" book. Signed with a scarce form of his autograph. William Jefferson Clinton. He will occasionally sign his full name like this when asked at book signings. Far scarcer then just Bill Clinton.

I made a sweet authentically signed souvenir typescript out of it, and it's been laid to a piece of black paper. As with all autographs I sell, of course the authenticity is guaranteed for life.

I'm asking $350.00 for it.

The William Jefferson Clinton, the Gerald Ford that says "To Richard M. Nixon", and the George Bush "Read my lips: no new taxes" are being auctioned next month at rrauction.com so they are no longer available.

I have these 3 Jimmy Carter autographed quotes available for $60 each delivered in the Continental US. These were all authentically signed bookplates that I made into custom quotes. Neat pieces.