Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Anyone know why ungraded griffeys are bringing full book for 89 UD!!

I have 12 really nice ones and was thinking about putting them up, a 9 card lot is at 650 with like 2 days left image
WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32

Comments

• I noticed that too, they bring the same money now as when they was $150
  • yeah I cant believe that. could make an easy 8 or 900 bucks I guessimage I pick one up today that is worth 50$ for on the spot gradingimage almost busted my fact set the other night, was bored but I didnt..
    WANTED:

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • He's about to hit 500 homers this season aint he? Damn I remember putting that card on my huffy back tire.

AIIIIIIIIR KOBEEEEEEEEE
  • that sucks heh, stupid bikesimage
    WANTED: