Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Ryan non PSA 9

Been looking for a Ryan rookie 9, this one is missing the holder and flip though. I did report this guy, we'll see how long it takes Ebay to act.

Ryan PSA 9
From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
~WalterSobchak

Comments

• tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    Check his feedback, this is the 3rd time he is selling the card
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • EASY . . . just don't buy from people with feedback such as his, it's a dead giveaway.
  • divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That may get a PRO 9, but that's about it.

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Is it just me or does this reek of COUNTERFIET cards? No feedback other than copies of one very high dollar card.
    Chasing Phil Niekro and Don Sutton Registry sets
  • If I understand the answer to his question in the listing for this card, if you send the card to PSA and are not happy with the grade you could always send it to his friend for an 8 or 9.
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    This looks like a different card than the first two he sold. Mind you, the first two cards look identical, yet he received two positive feedbacks for it.

Well, looking at them more closely, the centering on all three auctions looks like the same card. This guy needs punched in the nuts...