Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

No Price Guide Value on my Buff, what gives?

Anyone else having an issue where their 2009 Gold Buffs are not showing a price guide value in their inventory? I have a 2009 MS70 FS Buffalo in my registry and it says $0 as the pcgs price guide. With the old site, in my price, you had to put a 0 in order for the price guide value to show up. It didn't work then either. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
"When I die I want to go peacefully in my sleep like grandpa did, not screaming like the rest of the people in his car."
--- Jack Handy

Positive BST transactions with members - Tander123, Twincam, UtahCoin, ianrussell

Comments

• Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    They simply haven't added the items to the price guide. That happens a lot with the new coins. They need time to determine value and time to add them. They will show up down the road.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    sinin1sinin1 Posts: 7,500
    it clearly has no value, as price guides are gospel

maybe it will have value in a few months
  • Options
    My UHR shows up. I am sure they will figure it out at some point. I was just curious. Thanks guys.
    "When I die I want to go peacefully in my sleep like grandpa did, not screaming like the rest of the people in his car."
    --- Jack Handy

Positive BST transactions with members - Tander123, Twincam, UtahCoin, ianrussell
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    I checked on mine 2009 dated coins and only three out of the bunch shows a value.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay