Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Advice on ending an auction...

I know we discussed this at length a few weeks back, but assuming I wanted to make an offer to a seller that has a regular auction up, what's the best way to approach it? Ask them to cancel the listing and open a BIN/BO or what? I hesitate to take it outside the site since I don't know the seller and his feedback isn't high but it's clean.
----------------------
Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I'd ask him to cancel and open up a new auction with the BIN option. You may suggest that you are willing to pay for the new listing fee as well in your BIN.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'd ask him to cancel and open up a new auction with the BIN option. You may suggest that you are willing to pay for the new listing fee as well in your BIN. >>

If you don't know the seller this is a good way to go.

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done this is the past...

"Would you consider "x"$ for the item? If so, please advise.
    Thanks,
    xxxx

The seller knows he has to cancel the listing if he wants to accept your offer.
  • Options
    I concur