Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

If I'm gonna pull this off, I'm gonna need a lot of help from y'all

I've decided to put together the Master Set of 2001-02 Fleer Genuine Basketball. That means all of the jerseys, rookies, inserts and autograph jerseys. Below is what I already have. If you have anything that is not on the list, please PM me or reply to the post.
Thanks,
Mark

Skywalkers
1 Vince Carter
2 Lamar Odom
4 Kobe Bryant
8 Michael Finley
9 Ray Allen
14 Jason Williams
15 Darius Miles

Unstoppable
1 Vince Carter
2 Darius Miles
3 Shaquille O'Neal
4 Jerry Stackhouse
7 Jason Kidd
8 Glenn Robinson
9 Elton Brand

@ LG
4 Jason Williams
6 Chris Webber
9 Ray Allen
11 Kevin Garnett
13 Tim Duncan
14 Antawn Jamison

Rookie Cards
121 Kwame Brown
127 Redemption
132 Zach Randolph
138 Kirk Haston
142 Michael Bradley
143 Joseph Forte
144 Brandon Armstrong
148 Redemption
150 Redemption

Genuine Coverage Plus
Jason Kidd
shawn Marion
Mike Bibby
DerMarr Johnson
Corey Maggette
Steve Francis
Richard Hamilton

Final Cut
Gary Payton
Jason Kidd
John Stockton
Stephon Marbury (thick)
Stephon Marbury (thin)
Jason Terry
Alonzo Mourning

Names Of The Game
Tracy McGrady
Shareef Abdur-Rahim
Allen Iverson
Vince Carter
Morris Peterson
Hakeem Olajuwon
Anffernee Hardaway

If anybody has any Fleer Genuine cards that I don't have, please let me know.
Refs: Chayne2, Nash, KG, Jorge, Patsfan925, MCDee2, Autographs, TopofOhio, Ahares, Batman34, Whitetornado, Clearandvalid, Runningman22, TrFstptch, glickman77, Brees9, Woodson24kg, vittleboy, Dpeters28 and more.

Ebay feedback: 4100+

Comments

• UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    I have a Final Cut Grant Hill (2 sorts of white)
    plmk..
  • I need the Grant Hill NOTG jersey. It books at $12.00. LMK who you are looking for in return and I'll see what I've got.
    Refs: Chayne2, Nash, KG, Jorge, Patsfan925, MCDee2, Autographs, TopofOhio, Ahares, Batman34, Whitetornado, Clearandvalid, Runningman22, TrFstptch, glickman77, Brees9, Woodson24kg, vittleboy, Dpeters28 and more.

it's a final cut, not names of the game..
  • I`ve got:
    Names of the Game Glenn Robinson
    Genuine Coverage Plus Stephon Marbury
    Rookies: Shane Battier and Rodney White
    Skywalkers Antawn Jamison and Antoine Walke
    Unstopable Shaq

I collect Bulls (from 99 season untill now) and Elton Brand.
    plmk what u have
  • Younes23bulls-I show those booking at a total of $92.50. LMK if that is the total that you come up with and I'll see what I've got. There's no BV yet, but would you be interested in a 2001-02 Topps Chrome Eddy Curry Refractor RC?

Undertaker-My Bad image The Hill Final Cut books at $20.00. R U interested autographs of all nba players or only lakers? What about other sports.

Please LMK,
    Mark

well.. do u have a tradelist or something like that? image
    I can always take a look at it.. any good shaq inserts maybe?
    just lmk image
  • mcdee2mcdee2 Posts: 1,150
    umm I have a forte rookie...
  • Frank-I've got the Forte RC.

Undertaker-I just brought my Basketball trade list up to the top. Take a look and let me know if there is anything you're intersested in. I also pulled a Shaq 2000-01 AVANT card hand numbered #/201 that books at $50, and I'd trade it if you can come up with some more Fleer Genuine cards that I need.

Mark

• hey Mark,
    you are probably right with the bv. I`m not really interested in the Chandler refractor, do you have Elton Brand for trade??
    plmk,
    younes

p.s.
    is the Chandler #ed??
  • mcdee2mcdee2 Posts: 1,150
    sorry.. I cant read.. image
  • duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    I have an extra Duncan Unstoppable and a Genuine Coverage Plus Keith Van Horn if needed. image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Duncangal-I need both of those cards. Have you got any of the Duncan inserts from the 2001-02 Topps Chrome basketball yet? If not, I'll trade you a couple of those and I'll find something else as well.

Younes23bulls-The Curry RC is not numbered. I have a Shoebox Elton Brand jersey that I would trade. I've got a Tyson Chandler 2001-02 Hoops Hot Prospects Jersey RC that I can trade you as well.

LMK,
    Mark

I think I have all of the Topps Chrome inserts now, but let me know what you can come up with. image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • ttt
    -Adam

Refs: MightyMouse,(2) Josher416(3), JErik20, Brice, Truballer (2), KBryant(4), lafrentz06, gettinout1, LilAI3 (5 transactions), McDee2, Speedmaster, Lantz, Battier, JasonKU86, thematrix31, biggamegil, Trev-Aman, Nismo68, baljitgill1 (multiple),KNICKS644, cpandeaz3

email:: funnyguy0015@yahoo.com
    AIM:: funnyguy0015

my site:: http://groups.msn.com/AdamsTradingCards/atccards.msnw

To Josher416:: May he rest in peace.
  • Duncangal-I'll let you know what I can find.

Thank you, hope we can work something out image
  • PM sent
    -Adam

Refs: MightyMouse,(2) Josher416(3), JErik20, Brice, Truballer (2), KBryant(4), lafrentz06, gettinout1, LilAI3 (5 transactions), McDee2, Speedmaster, Lantz, Battier, JasonKU86, thematrix31, biggamegil, Trev-Aman, Nismo68, baljitgill1 (multiple),KNICKS644, cpandeaz3

email:: funnyguy0015@yahoo.com
    AIM:: funnyguy0015

my site:: http://groups.msn.com/AdamsTradingCards/atccards.msnw

To Josher416:: May he rest in peace.
  • Joyce-is there anybody or anything else you are interested in besides Duncan?

I also like Tony Parker, Kenyon Martin, Kidd, Odom, Miles and Tmac image