Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WILL TRADE 1 OZ OF GOLD FOR 1/4 OZ OF GOLD ISSUE PRICE ON THE 1/4 was $309 DOLLARS!

Will trade straight across one 2006 Proof Buffalo with COA and all packaging for 1/4 OZ 2008 W unc gold Buffalo with COA and packaging.

PM me.

Comments

• Options
    u are willing to trade a 1 ounce for 1/4 ounce ...serious ??
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 7,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES! Under the conditions in the post.
  • Options
    u can buy one on ebay for like 600... i will buy 1 and trade u u got a pic
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 7,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are 1/10th ozers...
  • Options

<< <i>u can buy one on ebay for like 600... i will buy 1 and trade u u got a pic >>

good luck with that as I see the 1/10ths going for $600-$1100
    "If you hit a midget on the head with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins." - Patty Oswalt
  • Options
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
  • Options
    greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.

**Woops...Read OP wrong...or read before edit. PM resent**
    Seems like a reasonable proposition for someone who has the right material...

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum