Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Everyone read, has nothing to do with trading, very serious though...

At around 12 AM last night, a anonimous caller called the Ocean City police department saying he thought something fell over the sky into the water. Thinking that it was a prank(Every year in the spring an older gentleman calls and says this) they sent out only a sqaud car and a fire truck. Then a few minutes later they got a few more calls. So all 4 companies in OC sent out the firemen to walk along the beaches to look for debris etc. A body was washed ashore. No word on where the plane came from, no distress calls or anything. Coast Guard is looking for the plane right now. I don't know if it is a Turboprop(Lots fly around Salisbury) or a larger plane. I know it wasn't a jumbo jet but still.

Comments

• Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    That's weird, are they still looking for debris as we speak?
  • Options
    Yea that is odd

60+ sucessful trades on here.
  • Options
    YanksFanYanksFan Posts: 1,305 ✭✭
    I haven't heard any news reports since 12 pm but they said(The O.C. Police) that they have no idea where the plane was coming from or where in fact it was going. The pilot probably didn't send a flight log to the FAA. It's a common thing around here not to send a log to the FAA. They still haven't recovered the fuselage or found it yet. The Coast Guard is looking for it as I type. But off OC it gets deep pretty quick, and the way the rock barriers(to stop erosion) are affixed, no debri that won't float will come in, most likely will go down to Assateague Island(Roughly 20-35 Minutes away from OC) so they are probably gonna check there.
  • Options
    A few miles down the interstate from here there was a guy working on a plane 2 weeks ago..There was no one in the plane he had it running while he maintenenced it but strapped to the ground..One of the straps broke the plane got loose and took off unoccupied..They sent up helicoptors and other planes looking and never found it or any debris where it crashed..Maybe it made it all the way to thereimage
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage