• Options
    Sam & ET

imageimage

this one speaks for itself

imageimage
  • Options
    Come back to rip off more people??

New people, beware.
    looking for any and all Kobe, Iverson and Nowitzki..........
  • Options
    Leon, #1 I don't know why you'd come back here..And #2 don't know why you'd come back and have the card you swore you sent to Mcdee when you ripped him off on your site...

Attention New Folks AVOID Leon like the plague he's a RIPPER!image
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    Leon, rap sucks anyway, and where is mcdee's DAMN CARDS at??? heh heh
  • Options
    This post is hilarous hehe
    "You tell me; I hear , you teach me; I listen, you show me; I learn" -- ???

Join My Forums/
  • Options
    AI...not sure if you havent noticed...but i havent touched my site for about 1 bajillion years now...derrick...who said i like rap music?.....i do but anyways.......i know its late but im trying to work something out with mcdee
  • Options
    mcdee2mcdee2 Posts: 1,150
    yes he offered to "trade in my favor" to make things up to me.
  • Options
    haliguyhaliguy Posts: 587 ✭✭
    Frank - let me guess... send at same time? lol
    --------
    Paul
  • Options
    lol

trade in your favor? umm... "hey frank, i'll give you a 10 dollar insert, you can send me a 50 cent comon. deal? great!'
    I NEED 01-02 RCs of ZACH RANDOLPH!!

Ebay ID: mysteryman152

"Kid, get off me! Go back to school"

eat this, nikobe
  • Options
    oh yeh, Robert Horry looks exactly like WIl Smith!!

btw, what's up with Fox's shaved head now? lol!!
    I NEED 01-02 RCs of ZACH RANDOLPH!!

Ebay ID: mysteryman152

"Kid, get off me! Go back to school"

eat this, nikobe
  • Options
    LOL,I guess if I go rob a bank then go back next year and tell them I'll give back what I stole plus extra then I would'nt be a criminal

And all would be forgiven
  • Options
    Okay then....I was going to try to even things up with Mcdee, but if it's not going to help any why try...Everyone on these boards just jump on the bandwagon from what 1 person says. But at the least, I can say that I tried.
  • Options
    mcdee2mcdee2 Posts: 1,150
    well what exactly did you want to do?? trade with me 100 in my favor to make up for my cards that you have?? 50 in my favor to split the difference??? or do we trade and its a deal 10 dollars in my favor?? would the last one be making it up?? please.. more details.. I will give you an oppurtunity to make it up..
  • Options
    LMAO, You loser people tried and tried to get you to make things right last year when it happened..You chose to run and hide..Why should anyone give you credit for trying to make things up now?..Or is it maybe you've run out f places to trade?image
  • Options
    Actually I haven't done a single trade since and I really don't plan on trading in the future. Like I said, I was going to try but if it isn' going to help anything then why do it?
  • Options
    I dont even think your te original Leon..When they upgraded the forum all duplicate sn's got converged into 1..Which means if you were one of the "Fake" LEON's you'd gain access to his account when you logged into the fake Leon id..Your isp and Leons does'nt matchimage
  • Options
    My ISP probably changed because I have a cable modem now. B4 I was getting on the internet by CompuServ...That is probably why.