Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The Quest for an Authentic 1991 O-Pee-Chee #333 Chipper Jones

13»

Comments

• Options
    10 years from now he can buy himself a PSA 8 Rickey Henderson rookie.
  • Options
    sportscardtheorysportscardtheory Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Not to be Buzzkillington, but a Chipper OPC sold for $9.99 Best Offer with free shipping. I don't think your other listings will sell at all. You will probably lose money on this one. I hope not. >>

I found it and it isn't the O-Pee-Chee version. Check out the scan of the back. The last real OPC RC I saw sold for over $20.

Some buyer will be mad.
  • Options

<< <i>The last real OPC RC I saw sold for over $20. >>

WOW!! Sell 1200 more and you can buy you a PSA 1 Wagner.
  • Options
    I found another $9.65 in my couch.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>The last real OPC RC I saw sold for over $20. >>

WOW!! Sell 1200 more and you can buy you a PSA 1 Wagner. >>

I'm into this for $0 right now. Meaning everything I make from now on is from no buy-in. The concept is to start small and build, so I don't really get your and a few others' points. Did you think I would find a $1,000 item for my initial investment of $2.74?
  • Options
    Just to re-iterate everyone elses point, by the time you are 248 years old you will still be $25000 short of your goal if you do not factor in the average annual rate of USA inflation.
  • Options

<< <i>Just to re-iterate everyone elses point, by the time you are 248 years old you will still be $25000 short of your goal if you do not factor in the average annual rate of USA inflation. >>

Just for you and the rest of the cry-babies, I'm going to change the thread to The Quest for a 1991 O-Pee-Chee Chipper Jones. There, I reached my goal so everything from now on is icing on the cake. Now you don't have to worry about the Wagner card anymore. Of course, I'll leave it the way it is on the other message boards, because they are not full of babies, but just for this board, the quest is officially changed.
  • Options
    Quitter
  • Options
    It's official. The cry-babies got their way and the new PSA Forum specific quest is for a 1991 O-Pee-Chee Chipper Jones and the quest has been accomplished!!! I've decided to keep on going with it, so now everything from now on is simply icing on the proverbial cake. Thanks to everyone who was supportive and not a douche!
  • Options
    matthewbschultz83matthewbschultz83 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It's official. The cry-babies got their way and the new PSA Forum specific quest is for a 1991 O-Pee-Chee Chipper Jones and the quest has been accomplished!!! I've decided to keep on going with it, so now everything from now on is simply icing on the proverbial cake. Thanks to everyone who was supportive and not a douche! >>

It's always nice to accomplish your goals.
    Matt's Card Page
    What I'm selling

Building Sets, Collecting Texas Rangers, and Texas Tech Red Raiders
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>It's official. The cry-babies got their way and the new PSA Forum specific quest is for a 1991 O-Pee-Chee Chipper Jones and the quest has been accomplished!!! I've decided to keep on going with it, so now everything from now on is simply icing on the proverbial cake. Thanks to everyone who was supportive and not a douche! >>

It's always nice to accomplish your goals. >>

I agree! It's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and now I can accomplish whatever I put my mind to. Turning $2.74 into one of the rarest Chipper Jones RC cards was a great feeling and now I simply want MORE. Maybe I will go after that PSA 8 Rickey Henderson RC someone mentioned. I don't know though... $60 is a pretty steep price and I'm not certain I'm up for the challenge. We will see what happens. On to my next flip!
  • Options
    matthewbschultz83matthewbschultz83 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

I agree! It's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and now I can accomplish whatever I put my mind to. Turning $2.74 into one of the rarest Chipper Jones RC cards was a great feeling and now I simply want MORE. Maybe I will go after that PSA 8 Rickey Henderson RC someone mentioned. I don't know though... $60 is a pretty steep price and I'm not certain I'm up for the challenge. We will see what happens. On to my next flip! >>

Go for the moon, dude. Try for the Holy Grail of baseball cards: A Honus Wagner T206. I think that would be worth watching!
    Matt's Card Page
    What I'm selling

Building Sets, Collecting Texas Rangers, and Texas Tech Red Raiders
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

I agree! It's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and now I can accomplish whatever I put my mind to. Turning $2.74 into one of the rarest Chipper Jones RC cards was a great feeling and now I simply want MORE. Maybe I will go after that PSA 8 Rickey Henderson RC someone mentioned. I don't know though... $60 is a pretty steep price and I'm not certain I'm up for the challenge. We will see what happens. On to my next flip! >>

Go for the moon, dude. Try for the Holy Grail of baseball cards: A Honus Wagner T206. I think that would be worth watching! >>

That's CRAZY-talk. Are you out of your mind??? That would take like 70 billion years! Don't be a fool! That's simply moronic! Sheesh... get real, will you.
  • Options
    Congrats! image