Home Sports Talk
Options

FF Question -- who to start in week 17

Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
I play in a league without playoffs - it goes strictly by final record with a points for tiebreaker. I am tied for 2nd place, but #1 plays the guy I am tied with. The points situation allows me a chance to win outright, come in 2nd, 3rd - or even 5th if I lose my game.

Anyway - WRs - need 3:

S Rice
Welker
VJax
Harvin
Josh Morgan

Am worried that Welker and VJax sit real early. Harvin is a fine play, but Josh Morgan against the Rams is potentially viable versus 1 quarter for Welker or Jax.

Thoughts?
Mike
Bosox1976

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd go with the guys (Harvin and Rice) who still have something to play for this week, and maybe Welker, cause he's always out there and NE doesn't usually sit anyone as quickly as most. I doubt Vjax will play much at all.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Harvin and Rice for sure, and the third I would take a chance on Morgan,
    even though I was surprised to find that the Rams rank 24th in passing
    D. (I thought they would be lower) SF also has a QB that can get him
    the ball.

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    I agree with Cubby...you'll probably only get a half out of Welker...vjax won't do anything.

Unless you think a half of Welker is better than a whole game of Morgan (which it very well may be the case).