Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

January Collectors Club Special

Collectors Club Grading Special
(For Silver, Gold & Platinum Members)

$14 per card - No Minimum Quantity Required
5 Business Days (approx.)

Hurry! All orders must be postmarked between 01/01/10 - 01/31/10

This special is valid for Sports & Non Sports Cards at $14 ea for cards valued under $500. The turnaround time is approximately 5 business days. Tallboys, Supersized Cards, Thicker Memorabilia/Patch Cards, Coins & Pins are permitted on this special (each category must be submitted on their own submission form). This special excludes T-3's and Autographed Cards*

Here's what you need to do:

Fill out a submission form and write JANUARY COLLECTORS CLUB SPECIAL on the top of the form. Mark OTHER as the type of service. Click here to print out a form. (Note: You must be a Collectors Club member to submit cards to PSA. If you are not yet a member, click here to join).

Send your cards with a check or credit card number to PSA using the shipping instructions on the submission form. Please click here to see new shipping rates.
Turnaround time is approximately 5 business days.

Tallboys, Supersized Cards, Thicker Memorabilia/Patch Cards, Coins and Pins must be submitted on separate submission forms with their own return shipping. Raw cards, Crossovers and Reviews must be submitted on separate submission forms with their own return shipping.

Your order must be postmarked by January 31, 2010 so act now!

*Autographed cards from the manufacturer from 1998 to present are allowed on this special. All other autographed cards must be submitted under the Autographed Card Grading and Authentication service.

**Note: Cards submitted for the Grading Specials need to be submitted on their own separate submission forms and can not be combined with any other special or other service levels

Comments

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My crystal ball shows very few January submissions. At least it will unclog any backlog they may be currently experiencing.
  • Options
    jmoran19jmoran19 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭
    Will there be a Jan. Set Registry Special too? Thanks, John

Current obsession, all things Topps 1969 - 1972

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Will there be a Jan. Set Registry Special too? Thanks, John >>

In the past the $14/5 day was worded as the set registry special, but this time it's the CC special, so maybe not.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    they'll stay busy enough with everything postmarked Dec. 31
  • Options

<< <i>Will there be a Jan. Set Registry Special too? Thanks, John >>

There will be a separate special but they haven't announced their yet. It should be online tomorrow. No it is not a a $2.00 special image

• Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    Hey Carol!!!! We aren't THAT cheap!!! But some of us have a slew of $5-$10 cards that don't want to pay 50%-100% of the card value to get them graded.....
    therefore every little bit will help! image
  • Options
    Well we have a nice $5 special going on until tomorrow that you can submit under.
    The set registry special will not be lower than that.

• Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    OK....sounds like I got to sub 50 cards tonight......
  • Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    Send off 60 cards last night on the $5.00 special. That, and a 50 card sub in November... that should cover my submission tastes for a few months at least.
  • Options
    Is anyone sending anything in for the January special?

I have 2 1951 Topps Connie Mack All-Time All-Star Cards I'd like to get slabed. (I believe these are classified as Tall-Boys)

Let me know.

Dave
  • Options
    January's? I haven't finished screwing up my December special yet.

• Options
    ICE9ICE9 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭
    Carol - any ticket / stub slabbing specials?
    "Must these Englishmen Live That I Might Die? Must They Live That I Might Die?" - The Blue Oyster Cult
  • Options

<< <i>Carol - any ticket / stub slabbing specials? >>

just the world series special we are running until tomorrow.
  • Options
    JohnnyDJohnnyD Posts: 520 ✭✭
    Anyone hear anything about a January set registry special?
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    They just posted it:

Sports and Non-Sports - $8 per Card - 10 Card Minimum Quantity Required
    •For Cards Valued Under $100 each
    •For Silver, Gold & Platinum Members
    •Turnaround Time Varies With Demand
    •Hurry! All Orders Must be Postmarked by February 28, 2010!
    •Click here for Full Details!