Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Taken -----Topps 1970 Football wrapper and poster - free

If any collector out there of 1970 Topps football, you can have these . Just pm me an address or PO box and they will be on their way. image

Comments

• baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭
    pm'd
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• jmoran19jmoran19 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭
    What cards did ya get?

Current obsession, all things Topps 1969 - 1972

• The best close to a star card is Bubba Smith. All the cards though are very off center. The Bubba is the best one, but that was the first card in the pack by he wrapper which has heavy staining. Oh Well. And to think I held on to this pack for 20 years.
  • jmoran19jmoran19 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The best close to a star card is Bubba Smith. All the cards though are very off center. The Bubba is the best one, but that was the first card in the pack by he wrapper which has heavy staining. Oh Well. And to think I held on to this pack for 20 years. >>

Do you mean wax stains on the front of Bubba? Rubbing a nylon stocking on the card will take the wax stains off. Did you also get a Leroy Kelly and or a Dic* Post?

Current obsession, all things Topps 1969 - 1972

• HI,

Yes, sorry, Bubba has the wax stains, not staining. I actually did do the nylon wipe on it biut it remained with some pretty stuck on gunk. If that is a card you're after, hit me up in another month or two. the four cards from the pack, even with the OC, left on their way to PSA today. You can have it, or of course if there is a drunken grader and it gets a 10 then you can have it an an ebay price !! (ha)

I sent you over a few of the cards today, along with the wrapper, a couple cards and the poster from the pack to BVadar. You guys are both east coasters so please give it a few days from Phoenix. Thanks for the interest Sirs. The cards themselves are very fine, but am sure would have the OC tag.