Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

I put up a new 1st set. Thanks for the Listing BJ.

BJ added the set for Dos Peso today. I listed my complete set. Take a peek if you like.

What a fun little set to assemble.

Tony & Linda's Little Gold Hoard.

Edited to correct spelling.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

Comments

• curlycurly Posts: 2,880

Nice little hoard you have there, brother.
    Every man is a self made man.
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chinese Gold Pandas

My daughter assembled a "cute" little set of PCGS Chinese gold pandas too - THANKS TO BJ that set is also in the registry today!!!

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Curly, it sure is a little hoard. image

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

Mitch,

Nice top set you have there.

My hoard is smaller, even though, I think my coins are larger. image

Lauren's coins are 1/25 oz. pure gold Panda coins. The entire collection totals 1 oz. of pure gold!! A nice set for a "little lady"

Wondercoin image

P.S. Your set is very cool as well. Good luck with any of the final upgrades you may be looking for!
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

<< <i>Lauren's coins are 1/25 oz. pure gold Panda coins. The entire collection totals 1 oz. of pure gold!! A nice set for a "little lady"

Wondercoin image

P.S. Your set is very cool as well. Good luck with any of the final upgrades you may be looking for! >>

Thanks, Mitch, my set only weighs 0.2892 oz. image

• robecrobec Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are cool little coins. I hate to say, but my wife had a ring made with a 1947 about 30 years ago. She still wears it quite a bit and the coin looks great.

<< <i>Those are cool little coins. I hate to say, but my wife had a ring made with a 1947 about 30 years ago. She still wears it quite a bit and the coin looks great. >>

My wife had a bracelet, but luckily it was the common restrike 1945. At least your wife's coin wasn't the tough one 1944, which is not only the toughest one to find, it is the most costly.

I smell a "showdown" in the air between these (2) sets of tiny gold coins!!

Wondercoin